Friday, March 26, 2010

the weeks winnings

Wooo!  I was fortunate enough to win something this week!  And since I said I would post all my winnings, that is exactly what I am going to do. 

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not rich now.  I haven't won anything of any huge significant value.  I won't driving any new vehicles, or topless tanning on an exotic beach.  That doesn't mean I'm not excited.  It's the start of a trend for me!  (If I say that it makes it true right?)  I'm just starting out small.

So here's the list... drumroll please...

Yesterday I won 1000 iCoke points (and now my iCoke account is screwed up and won't let me play anymore, so if any iCoke tech guys happen to be reading this... please fix my account!  I like the roll and win game). *ahem*, moving right along... Then I won a free music download from a box of Alphabits, which I promptly used to download the Opeth song "Throat of Winter" from puretracks.com.  For those of you who don't know Throat of Winter is from Blood and Metal, which happens to be the soundtrack for God of War III, and the God of War series of games happen to be my favorite games ever, and Opeth happens to be my favorite band ever, so all of these things mixed together make me a happy girl.

Blackwater Park

Okay, focus... Then (and I'm super excited about this) I won an Ugly Doll from TheBigToyBook on Twitter (@TheBigToyBook).  They also had a super fun giveaway party last night too I might add.  They're my new fave toy store for sure.  I know a certain little someone who's going to be very happy when it arrives!

Ugly Doll Classic Ox

Finally today I woke up to an email saying that I had won advance passes to Max Manus for next Tuesday.  I'm very excited about that one too, but the show is at 4pm, and everyone else I know is working, so I'm not sure who I'll be able to take with me... booo.

All in all a very good 24hrs! 

I'm also super excited to be doing my first organized training walk for the Weekend to End Women's Cancers on Sunday.  The big 60km walk isn't until Sept, but since I'm recovering from chemo I figure I need all the extra training I can get!  Unfortunately it's at 9am.  I'm not sure who invented being awake and doing physical acitivity before 11am, but I'm not pleased.


100 Pack Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Temporary Tattoo Tattoos

4 comments:

Jasmine Natashaa said...

Congrats on your wins :)

Susie Buetow said...

Congrats on your wins! It is fun, isn't? Stopping in to say HI from The Product Review Place and from my personal blog, Scraps of Life! Im your newest follower!!!

Tracy said...

Congrats on your wins :O) Glad to see you on The Product Reviewers!! Good luck on your walk, I hope the weather cooperates for you.

Tracy

The Big Toy Book -Corine said...

Congrats on all of your wins!

Thank you for participating and for your mention.
We are so glad to hear we are your new favorite toy store :)

Uglydolls are great- Enjoy!

Post a Comment